原文鏈接
- handicapped space 殘疾人專用車位
- they're being sheep 害羞的,膽小的
- You're an original, son. 你是獨一無二的
- there's no easy way to ask this. 這樣問可能不太好
- It's a tragedy, no other way to put it. 沒別的形容方式了
- I ran into Cam in the market. 碰見
- I shot my self in the foot. 自作自受
- I'm so depressed. 我太難過了,太低落了
- No one likes a tattletale, kid. 打小報告的人
- I did not raise a rat. 打小報告的人
- lodgers 房客=roomer=renter
landlord房主 - It's a rush I'll never forget. 那種激動的感覺我絕對不會忘記
- I'm off the hook. = I'm out of trouble
- Let's not do this the hard way. 別敬酒不吃吃罰酒
- put the gun away 把槍收起來
- don't point the gun at me. 別把槍對著我
- who totally got on my nerves. 讓我很煩
- put me on a pedestal崇拜著我
- Don't jump on my thing. 別和我找一樣的借口。