我設計這個系列小故事是希望孩子和父母都能輕松喜歡上英語
I design this series storys for kids and their parents
角色/Characters
達克斯特媽媽/Duckiest's mom
達克斯特爸爸/Duckiest's dad
小達克斯特/Tiny Duckiest
達克斯特哥哥/Duckiest's brother
? 第二幕/Second Act
早餐/breakfast
時間/Time
早上7:30點/7:30A.M
地點/Site
廚房/Kitchen?

小達克斯特: 老媽,我需要先來杯牛奶。
Tiny Duckiest: Mom, I need some milk first.
媽媽:給你。寶貝,我煎了些雞蛋,你吃嗎?
Mom: Here you are. oh, honey, I am just frying some eggs, do you like it?
小達克斯特: 不,我不喜歡雞蛋。我還是選擇我最愛麥片和果汁吧。對了,我老爸去哪了?
Tiny Duckiest: No, I don't like eggs. I still take my favorite oatmeal and juice. by the way where is my father?

媽媽:奧,他正在洗澡。
Mom: Oh, he is taking a shower now.
小達克斯特: 那我哥哥呢?
Tiny Duckiest: And where is my brother?
媽媽: 他已經(jīng)騎自行車上學去了
Mom: He has already ridden bicycle to school.
小達克斯特: 媽媽,我什么時候可以擁有我自己的自行車?
Tiny Duckiest: Mom, when I can get my bike?

媽媽: 這個呀,等你長到象你哥哥那么大吧。
Mom: well, when you are big enough as your brother.
小達克斯特: (嘆息)為什么我是個孩子?
Tiny Duckiest: (sigh)why I am a little kid?
