May Buddha let us meet
如何讓你遇見我
in my most beautiful hours,
在我最美麗的時候
I have prayed for it for five hundred years.
為這——我已在佛前 求了五百年
求它讓我們結一段塵緣
Buddha made me a tree
佛于是把我化做一棵樹
By the path you may take.
長在你必經的路旁
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun
陽光下慎重地開滿了花
Every flower carrying my previous hope.
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near, Listen carefully
當你走近,請你細聽
The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
那顫抖的葉是我等待的熱情
As you pass by the tree without noticing me
而當你終于無視地走過
My friend
朋友啊
upon the ground behind you
在你身后落了一地的
Is not the fallen petals
那不是花瓣
But my withered heart.
那是我凋零的心